Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
• Patrol business premises to anticipate and distinguish indications of interruption
and decide security
• Respond to cautions and examine anomalies and unsettling influences.
• Monitor and check passage and flight of workers, guests, and other
individuals to secure against burglary or theft
• Specify reports of every day exercises and aggravations, for example, robbery,
gear or property harm, nearness of unapproved people, or irregular events.
• Call police or fire offices in instances of crisis circumstances.
• Spread among supporters, guests and representatives to save request, get
together and secure property.
• Respond to phone calls to take messages, answer addresses, and give
data amid non-working hours or while switchboard is shut.
• Warn individuals of guideline infringement, and expel violators from premises,
utilizing power as required.
• Operate recognizing gadgets to screen people and anticipate section of denied
articles into confined zones.
• Drive vehicles to transport individuals to specific areas and to give individual
• Inspect and design security frameworks, gadgets, and gear to guarantee
operational utilize and to recognize verification of altering.
• Drive and monitor reinforced vehicles to transport cash and advantages for
forestall robbery what's more, guarantee safe conveyance.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Introduction to security industry
- Functions of a security guard and his responsibilities
- Concepts of detect, deter, and report.
- Duties commonly done by security guards.
Health and Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
The Duties and Responsibilities of a Security Guard
- Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- The Security of People
- The Security of Property
- The Security of Information
- Assignments and Duties
Basic Security Procedures
- Recognizing patterns (situational awareness)
- Observing minor, yet critical details
- Recognizing typicality and detecting anomalies
- Improvising responses
- Interpreting and adapting to events
- Prioritizing actions
Behavior of Security: Professionalism and Public Relation
- Professionalism and Personal Presentation
- Discipline and Integrity
- Customer Service
- Communications for Security Guards.
- Crowd Control
The Security Guard and the Legal System
- An Introduction to the Criminal Law
- The Common Law and Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Use of Force
- Common Offences
- Common Defenses
Access Control and Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Technology Used to Control Access/Egress
- Materials Access
- Alarm Systems
- General Operating Procedures
Note Taking, Reports and Evidence
- Taking Notes
Response to Immediate Crisis
- Fire Safety
- Bomb Threats
General Patrol Tactics and Techniques
- Surveillance of premises
- Foot Patrol Procedure
- Vehicle Patrol Procedure