Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to :
- Inspects, tests, changes, and repairs electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and frameworks used to find, record, and control; Inspects meters,
markers, also, gages to discover anomalous vacillations.
- Tests precision of temperature pointers, stream meters, weight gages, controllers and other recording, demonstrating or controlling instruments to show defective
- utilizing test gear, for example, weight gages, heartbeat and sign generators,
oscilloscopes,mercury manometers, potentiometers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and
- Traces out electronic strong state and vacuum tube hardware and parts to find
damaged parts in simple and advanced frameworks, insurance or radiation observing
frameworks, utilizing test gear, schematics, and upkeep manuals.
- Removes blemished instruments from framework, sterilizes and cleans instruments
what's more, replaces defective segments utilizing hand instruments.
- Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in framework, utilizing hand
- Lubricates types of gear and replaces inadequate wiring and tubing.
- Calibrates readings on instruments in understanding to norms and conforms staging
and adjusts stages to decide exactness of recording and legitimate working.
- Records adjustments made, parts utilized and accessible stock.
- Prepares schematic drawings, portrays and reports to reflect changes made in
instruments, circuits, and frameworks.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following manner:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Introduction to Instrumentation
- Process Control fundamentals.
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams.
Instruments that Measure Temperature
- Temperature, Heat and Energy
- Thermal Expansion Thermometers
- Electrical Thermometers
- Infrared Radiation Thermometers
- Calibration of Instruments
Instruments that Measure Pressure
- Function of Pressure Instruments & Calibrating a Pressure Gauge Instrument.
- Traditional Application of Pressure Measurement
Instruments that Measure Level: Bulk (solids) and Liquids
- Mechanical Instruments application
- Electrical Level Instruments
- Ultrasonic, Radar, and Laser Instruments
- Weighing Instrument Systems
- Level Measurement Applications and Instruments integration in the
Instruments that Measure Flow
- Fluid Flow and its measurement (Profile, Reynolds Number)
- Differential Pressure Flow Meter Instrument Set Up and Functions
- Variable-Area Flow Metering: Mechanical, Electrical, and Other Flow meters
- Open-Channel Flow Measurements
- Solids Flow Meters
Sampling Analyzer Instruments and Substitute Calibration
- Gas Analyzers
- Humidity Analyzers
- Solids Moisture Analyzers
- Liquid Analyzers
- Electrochemical Analyzers that measure Electric Current
- How a Composition Analyzer measures the quantity of multiple components
in a unit sample
How Instruments Convey: Transmission and Communication
- Transmission Signal (Data) Management and Standards
- Digital Numbering Systems in Relation to Instrumentation Transmission
- Digital Communications and Binary Information
- Automatic Controls & Process Dynamics
- Learn Control Functions & Control Strategies
- Controller Tuning
- Pneumatic, Electric & Digital Controllers
- Operator Interfaces & Configuring Formats
- Learn Controllers & Configuration
Final Elements and Instrumentation
- Control Valves
- Regulators and Dampers
- Actuators and Positioners
- On/Off Control Actions
- Variable-Speed Drives
- Electric Powers Controllers
Safety System Instruments
- Common Safety Systems to prevent injuries
- Individual Safety Devices to prevent injuries
- Avoidance of injuries and fatalities by following Electrical Safety Standards
- Know about Industrial Switches and Sensors
Application of Instrumentation in Processes
- Traditional Instrument Applications and General methods implemented on
a Non-Instrument Process
- Instrumentation Review: Application of Temperature, Pressure, Level, Flow Instruments