Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Weld securely and evade rehearses that could represent a peril to others.
- Set up and work gas metal circular segment welding hardware.
- Identify the different sorts of welding weapons utilized as a part of gas metal circular segment welding.
- Identify and state employments of various sorts of dormant gasses.
- Identify sorts of welding wire and different distances across.
- Understand and create essential procedures utilized with forehand and strike welding.
- Identify significant sorts of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Understand the fundamental standards of voltage and present as it identifies with consumable wire anodes.
- Understand and exhibit the different bend modes for the different welding positions.
- Understand and select legitimate filler metals.
- Understand right welding methodology, metal prep, current, extremity, attaching, position also, cathode strategies.
- Understand and get ready dormant gasses for ferrous/non-ferrous metals.
- Understand, select and get ready cathodes for welding.
- Understand and recognize the issues of welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Demonstrate individual wellbeing, great work propensities and employment security.
- Set up and investigate gas metal curve welding gear.
- Understand consistent voltage, steady potential welding power units and their polarities as connected to gas metal circular segment welding.
- Understand the set up of stream meters and controllers.
- Set up and investigate wire feeders utilized as a part of gas metal circular segment welding.
- Understand and set up the welding weapon and link gathering, air/water associations and segment parts.
- Understand and set up suitable gear to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Understand and set up weld strategies for sheet, plate, tubing and pipe.
- Set up and work plasma cutting lights.
- Understand and perform metal shapes distinguishing proof to industry gauges.
- Weld on ferrous and non-ferrous material in different positions utilizing fundamental joint outlines.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Gas Metal Arc Welding Equipment, Setup, and Operation
- Metal transfer
- Melting and deposit rate
- Power supply
- Weld pool control
- Spot welding
- Practices of joint - flat, horizontal, vertical, overhead
- Test plates
MIG Welding - Part I
- Flat position 1G and 1F
- 3. MIG Welding - Part II
- Vertical up 3G and 3F
- Vertical down 3G and 3F
- Horizontal 2G and 2F
- Overhead 4G and 4F
- Pulsed 1G f. Axial spray
MIG Welding - Part III
- Principles of operation - flux core welding
MIG Welding - Part IV
- Sub arc
- Weld travel
- Electrode feed
- Contact tip
MIG Welding - Part V
- Advantages of SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
- Disadvantages of SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
MIG Welding - Part VI
- Arc starting
- Welding backing
- B. Plasma Cutting and Usage
o Arc plasma
o Plasma torch
o Power and gas cables
o Power requirements
o Heat input
- C. Welding Codes, Standards, and Certification
- Professional quality
o Welder qualification
o Welder certification
o General information D. Welding Joint Design
- Welding Costs, and Welding Symbols - Part I
o Welding joint design
o Welding costs
o Welding metal costs
o Welding symbols
- Welding Costs, and Welding Symbols - Part II
o Types of welds
o Location of welds
o Fillet welds
o Plug welds