Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Comply with safety policies and rules and building codes.
- Understand blueprints that explain the installed equipment.
- Cut rails and other components to particular measurements.
- Bolt and weld steel frames.
- Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
- Arrange, deploy, and repair elevator cars, walls, platforms and doors.
- Set up and connect the car moving equipment.
- Inspect and fine-tune the elevator system.
- Specify service reports that list maintenance or repairs.
- Locate and repair issues within the elevator system.
- Deploy dumbwaiters and escalators.
- Keep a log of all repairs and checks performed.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Introduction to Elevators
- Elevator History and Fundamental Safety
- Basic Print Reading
- Handling Tools,Material, Rigging and Hoisting
Basics of Installing Elevator Components
- Pit Equipment
- Guide Rails
- Machine Room Equipment
- Hoistway Equipment
Maintenance Practices and Testing
- General Maintenance Practices
- Maintenance of Traction Elevators
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Elevators
- Maintenance of Escalators and Moving Walks
Electrical Safety and Theory
- Electrical Safety and Theory
Elevator Doors and Equipment
- Elevator Doors and Equipment
Traction Elevators: Motors, Motor Control and Fault Finding
- AC and DC motors, Generators and Motor Control
- Elevator Related Circuits and Basic Circuit Analysis
Electrical Wiring and Equipment
- Construction, Wiring and Equipment
Hydraulic Theory and Installation
Basic Electronics and Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics and Solid State
Machinery Troubleshooting, Rope Replacement
- Elevator Rope Replacement
- Machinery Troubleshooting/repair
Escalators and Moving Walks
- Escalators and moving walks
Introduction to the Vertical Transportation Industry.