Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Assist the Lead Installer(s) or Electrician with all aspects of the onsite installation of
systems, encompassing arrangemnet of metal racking, DC wiring deployment and
mounting of solar modules.
- Apply the maximum level of workmanship to all job components.
- Operate power equipment in a safe way.
- Maintain tools to ensure a long functional life of the tools and machinery.
- Assist other team members in their tasks as needed.
- Keep work areas, company automobiles and job site organized and clean.
- Work on other projects or tasks as assigned by management or team lead.
- Adhere to all regulations and procedures of the company.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Introduction to Photovoltaic Systems
- Introduction to Solar Energy and PV Systems
- Overview of Solar Industry
- PV System elements and configurations
- PV Systems Grid-Tie and Off-grid
- Solar panels, inverters, mounting
- Solar Energy Basics
- Sun – earth association, sun path
Fundamental electricity and electronics
- Electricity and Instrumentation
- Alternating Current and Passive Devices
- Digital Electronics
- Principles and Applications of semiconductors
- Introduction to Automation & Robotics
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Applied Electronics
- Solar Site Survey
- The components of site survey
- Roof measurement and Site Worksheet
- Hands-on Lab: Site analysis.
- Sizing the PV System through manual and online tools
- Grid-Tie Systems
- PV System Sizing
- Site factors influence performance and efficiency
- Economic Analysis and System Cost
Electrical Connection and Major
- Components of a PV System
- Electrical Integration
- Safety of DC and AC Power
- Basic electrical components
- Wire sizing, rating DC and AC and specifications
- Utility Integration
- Breaker sizing and 120% Rule
- PV cells, arrays and modules
- Solar cells and modules
- Utility and code regulations
- Modules specifications: Watts, Voc, Isc, Nominal
- IV curves, Series and parallel array circuits
- Operation and Efficiency
- Mechanical Integration
- Model and size, Requirements
- Mounting Systems available Options for Roof and Ground
- Online sizing and performance equipment
- Performance issues in Roof loading
Hands on Lab
- Commissioning, Maintenance, Installation
- Commissioning - Starting it up
- Maintenance, service, Trouble shooting and common situations
- Performance Monitoring
- Batteries and charge controllers
- Back-up, Hybrid and Bimodal systems
- Live Installation
- Off-grid and remote power applications
- Jurisdiction and authority
- National Electrical Code NEC