Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
• Use and keep up hand and power instruments to the principles of competency and security required in the exchange.
• Apply the right standards of sheet metal pattern development utilizing triangulation, parallel line, and spiral line advancement.
• Read and utilize diagrams and particulars to assess, manufacture and introduce sheet metal things.
• Fabricate and introduce, securely and proficiently, smoke and clean fumes frameworks, ventilation, warming and cooling frameworks and gear for eateries, healing centers, dairies, bottling works, and so on.
• Apply their insight into the favorable circumstances and constraints of different
sorts of sheet metal utilized as a part of the exchange including non-metallic
materials, for example, plastics.
• Do the establishment, and administration of HVAC frameworks as per national standards.
• Co-ordinate sheet metal work with different exchanges at work site.
• Do all sheet metal related assignments expected of a certified proficient.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Ensuring safety in both shop and job site.
- Shop equipment safety.
- job site safety equipment.
- ladder safety.
- handling sheets of iron safely.
components of ductwork run
- purpose of a drive.
- slips various types.
- different types of seems.
Operate Pittsburgh machine
- Pittsburgh seem allowances.
- fitting layout drawing for Pittsburgh allowances.
- Pittsburgh machine for Feeding materials.
Operate jump shear
- safe sheet iron cuts
- square edge to align materials.
- usage of stop.
Operate sheet metal breaks
- learn 8 foot break usage for Bending sheet iron.
- box and pan break uses
- box and pan break operating.
Operate rolling machines
- Creating bend by Easy Edger.
- Roll sheet metal wrappers with radius roller.
- Rolling machine and hand crimper usage for Constructing a pipe crimp.
Examine duct sizing methods
- sizing ductwork utilizing rules of thumb.
- equal friction method usage to Calculate duct size.
Explore plans and specs
- Scale rule reading.
- Blue print interpreting.
- Specification book interpreting.
Demonstrate sheet metal fitting layout and fabrication techniques
- Fabricate a radious elbow.
- Fabricate a transition.
- Fabricate a three way tab takeoff.
- Fabricate an ogee s offset.
- Cut in takeoffs.
- Learn how to Compute CFM.
- Determine air flow by translating & calculating data.
Investigate duct installation practices
- floor registers locations identification.
- individual & common retun systems