TECH-NI-TEST is an authorized and empowered organization in Pakistan to render Canadian Induction Course to workers planned to work in Canada.
Desired Learning Objective
The objectives of this induction course for foreign workers in Canada are to:
- Enable foreign workers intending to do job in Canada to have fundamental
communication skills in English.
- Aware of and respect for cultures and traditions followed in Canada.
- Build understanding and conformity with Canadian policies and regulations.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Workplace communication proficiency in English
- Main English Communication
- Fundamental English Vocabulary
- Easy Sentence Making
Basic French communication
- Basic French Communication
- Understanding of routine vocabulary
- Easy Sentence making
- Living communities in Canada
- Introduction to all cultures
- Overview to all Festivals
Awareness of Canadian Laws
- Introduction to Canadian Laws
- Overview to Tax Laws
- Appreciation of how culture impacts one's qualities, convictions and practices.
- Understanding of Canadian society, business and/or scholastic situations.
- Establishment of successful correspondence and association with Canadian partners.
- Adaptation to Canada including down to earth data about living, working concentrating on in Canada.
- Development of procedures for an effective study/task in Canada.
- Analysis of members adjustment and coordination into Canadian culture and proficient/scholarly situations.
- Review of systems for building viable relationship and correspondence with Canadians.
- Analysis of advancement to date and recognizable proof of individual goals for the effective fulfillment of work of study in Canada.
- Identification of new learning, aptitudes and states of mind picked up in Canada.
- Development of methodologies for effective individual correction and expert reintegration back home
- Practicing systems for sharing and exchange of new skills in expert environment of home nation.