Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to :
• Prepare surfaces to be covered utilizing diverse procedures (rough impacting, high weight water washing or power wire brushing) to evacuate oil,mud, earth and rust.
• Analyze extractors, drying fans and warmers
• Spray coatings, (for example, paint, silver, veneer, finish or copper arrangements) onto fabricated things or items rendering completed surfaces
• Move things to drying territories and empty and heap them for further painting or bundling
• Rub down painted items between coats
• Operate paint plunging showers and transport hardware
• Touch up blemished zones of painted things Clean holders, spouts and hoses of machines.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Health and Safety
- Apply safe employment rehearses
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHIMS)
- UNFPA Diamonds, Product Labels and MSDS
- Apply natural guidelines and best practices in a work environment or business
- Apply and break down ecological directions in industry
Plan and organize the job
- Read the job specification.
- Complete the work schedule supplied by your instructor.
- Measure the job and calculate quantities of materials.
Prepare surfaces, materials and the work area
- Cover adjacent surfaces with drop sheets.
- Use tape and a masking machine to mask the perimeter of the surface to be
- Test the viscosity of the paint and adjust if necessary.
- Colour theory
- Colour mixing
Set up and test the spray equipment
- Select a position to set up the spray unit.
- Connect the spray unit to the power supply.
- Flush the unit with water/solvent.
- Prime the spray unit with paint.
- Select and install filters.
- Select and install spray tip.
- Set spray pressure.
- Test spray pattern and adjust pressure as necessary.
Wood and Metal Finishing
- Finishing theory
- Finishing procedures
- Decorative finishes theory
- Decorative finishes
- Specialty finishes theory
- Specialty finishes applications
- Color selection/designing
- Advanced wood finishing theory
- Advanced wood finishing processes
Closed down, clean and store gear and materials
- Flush the shower unit with water or dissolvable.
- Clean channels and tips.
- Prime and include pump saver (if the unit is a cylinder pump)
- Clean all shower/spray parts.
- Store all hardware and materials