Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
• Align and rectify tile utilizing levels, squares and straightedges.
• Determine and actualize the best format to accomplish a coveted example.
• Cut and shape tile to fit around obstructions and into odd spaces and corners utilizing hand what's more, power devices.
• Finish and dress the joints and wipe abundance grout from between tiles, utilizing clammy wipe.
• Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile and press or tap with trowel handle to append tile to base.
• Mix, apply, and spread mortar, solid, mortar, bond, mastic, paste or different cements to frame a bed.
• Level cement and permit to dry.
• Build under quaint little inns stay jolts, wires and sections.
• Study diagrams and inspect surface to be secured to decide measure of material required.
• Cut, surface, clean and introduce marble and stone and/or introduce pre-thrown terrazzo, rock on the other hand marble units.
• Cut tile sponsorship to required size, utilizing shears.
• Remove any old tile, grout and glue utilizing etches and scrubbers and clean the surface painstakingly.
• Select and request tile and different things to be introduced, by.
• Mix and apply mortar or concrete to edges and finishes of channel tiles to seal parts and joints.
• Apply a sealer to make grout stain-and water-safe.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)
Introduction to Masonry
- safety rules & work responsibilities
- Trade terminology
- Concrete’s Characteristics
- Materials & processes utilized in the masonry
Trade Math of Trade
- learn Linear measurement
- Learn Ratios and proportions
- Learn Rule of 6-8-10
- normal vs. actual trade sizes
- Measurements of Area & volume measurements
- learn Level, plumb and square
Utilization of Flatwork Hand Tools
- Wood and Steel planner
- hammer and chisel
- plumb bob and level
- Concrete saws
- Tile Cutter
- Tile Cutting Machine
- Edgers, jointers
- Material used for mortar
- Ratio of Material
- Preparation and Mixing of Mortar
- Using the tools for the job correctly
- Applying your first coat render to block walls with a scratch finish
- Applying plaster by using the correct method and system
- Obtaining a smooth professional and polished finish
- Introduction to Materials use
- Ceramic, Marble and Granite Tiles
- Use of hand and Power tools
- Flooring and wall flooring
- Preparation of Surface
- Application of Bond or Cement
- Layout Leveling of Tiles
Tile Layout and Installation
- Optical, Water and Laser
- Levels Tile Installation Tile Patterns
- Large Format Tile Repairs Movement Joints and Sealants.